We offer you a wide range of exclusive products and solutions at affordable prices. Our distribution centre ships only the highest quality goods to our valued customers. If you're not totally
satisfied, we'll refund your money.
Small or large, your request will be met with expert advice, individual attention and innovative solutions. Contact us and discover all we have to offer. Our qualified staff looks forward to
Site Surveys, recommendations & Upgrades:
CDS Technical have over 50 years combined experience in Chlorine Dioxide dosing and analyser equipment in a wide variety of sectors from care homes to food processors to nuclear power plants. More
importantly we are impartial and independent of any single manufacturer so we can offer the best solution for yourselves and your clients. We are authorised service partners for many different brand
of dosing and disinfection equipment.
We can offer the following services:
- Detailed Cl02 equipment quotations based on client details supplemented by an initial site survey to examine process and site conditions.
- Commissioning of new or existing Cl02 dosing and analyser systems to optimise settings and calibrate analyser. Optimisation of dosing and sampling points and balancing/minimising binary chemical
- Installation and commissioning of new Cl02 dosing systems using specialist pipefitters and electricians where necessary.
- One-off or scheduled service contracts tailored to client needs, ranging from monthly calibration visits to annual servicing.
- Genuine manufacturers spare parts and technical assistance for clients who have their own field Engineers.
- Expert telephone technical support for our trade partners during normal office hours, with out of hours support for annual service contract partners.
- Emergency breakdown calls for existing trade partners within a 48 hour period (By prior arrangement only as Site Inductions and RAM’s have to be in place).
- Consultancy site examinations to existing equipment to ascertain if existing dosing system can be optimised or upgraded with new components to extend performance and service life.
Models of Chlorine Dioxide Equipment Supported:
Over the last 25 years we have been directly involved with design, manufacture and servicing of a wide variety of Cl02 dosing systems. If correctly maintained many systems will run reliably for 10+
years. We have the technical skills to commission the majority of Cl02 dosing systems in the UK market. Servicing depends on availability of spare parts as some components may be obsolete and some
service items are unique to the manufacturer or provider.
Information required for service request of existing Cl02 dosing system:
- Brand, model and serial numbers of units to be serviced.
- Photographs of system are very useful in identifying type and condition of plant.
- History of previous service visits (if available from client).
- Any known defects or faults i.e Cl02 analyser not reading, pump not dosing etc.
- Site address, site contact name and phone number. Site Induction requirements and site access times.